ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Night to be Remembered.

Yellow! (okay, not funny)





I had the best ( with a capital B!)Prom Night in my life!


Gosh! Everyone look stunning! I didn't know there's so many hot people in the schoool. I'm proud to be a Queenswayan! (That's not a lie!)
Everything was Awesome. The reception was Great. We had the best Emcees! (Yah! Beat that!) The food was nice. Jun Guang had countless rounds! I guess, everything tastes nice on an empty stomach. The Performances were kickass. Shigga Shay was the bomb! And needless to say... what's prom night without Dance? The Dance was the coolest 20minutes of my life! And Yah, We rocked the Dance floooor! I really enjoy myself to the core.



let the pics do the rest...











Both Haris and Ridhwan came quiet early, so before headed to Raffles Town Club we went crazy with the cameraaaa first! Hahah.



They were the first two hot people We met. What happens when Crazy meets Crazy? They were stunning. Aryani's dress was full of bling bling. Hahah. Aisha look petite but gorgoues

Soooo freaking cooool! Can we do it again?




Jannah! She's gorgeous isn't she? The longest Girl (space) friend whom I've known!



Mr Darren Yap Goa Min! Classy siah.

Gui Xiangggg. Btw, that's Andre behind.




Ridhwan & Shu Yuuuuuuu! ( Miss Sexy lah)




Haris & Gayatri! Gaya look totally different lah...

Hahahah. We looook Super Cool right? Huey Ting looook Hot lah. Peace[V].



Thomas! He look like a Mob Boss! Anw He's Great!

Samuel and Jun Guanggggg! They look classssy!

The Opening was unexpected! Aisha and Sara were kickass! So who's the sidekick btw?


Okay! Seriously, Pei San was smoking Hot! Her dress, plus the ribbon fit nicely on her!

Aisha look like Aishwarya Rai! Jannnah with shades on.



Haris and Azizah. They look great as a couple don't they?


YangLin & the-hot-Girl-whom-I-cannot-say-her-name-properly.




Gaya & Bradleyyy! Simple yet, classy. Did they come together?

Hahah. Remington was reluctant. It's every Dirty-Man dream to take picture next to Miss Sexy! Fill in the blank... I think Remington is _______ (Gay / Not a Pervert).


Hahah. Coool! Shu Yu!

Ridhwan & Pei San. Okay! Seriously, Pei San is hot. Can I get one? Hahahah





Okay, the coooolest 20 mins of my life!





We literally brought RTC down! Titus was the first one to break the ice! Eventually Everyone too. We rocked it like We owned it! It's pure Madness! But Titus was the BOMB! I didn't even know who I was dancing with. We just quickly hit off! Anyway, They are hot people for sure.

I guess this is the most anticipating part! Seriously no kidding! Finally, Finally, Finally, Finally!


Let Me introduce... Vina! Hahah.


This is the first time she ever wore a Dresssss since the last time she could ever remember one! Booooooo.

Instead of saying "Hello" or giving a kiss on the cheek (hahah), the first thing she did when we first set eyes at each other was... Chasing Me and continued beating Me with her handbag! Okay, I dont deserve that. Let's not talk about what she did to Me at the dance shall we? I'm embarrassed. Hahah. Anyway, I'm relieved to see her in a dreeess!


Haris & Shawnnnnnnn!


Kah Haooooooo!



Faizal, Isman, Titus ( Hahah! The Bomb!) and Iman


Jannah & Liyana ( Prom Queeen siah!)



THE Ladies!


Bakti look cute! Hahah. He sang a medley! Great Performance!




Fazlee ( Prom King siah!) and Aishwarai Rai


Prom ends at 11pm! Needless to say, we wanted more! Hahah. The night was still young, I guess. The class wanted to party. Clark Quey was the destination.


Michelle!

Well after an hour of unsuccessful club searching, everyone was already dead tired. So there were only left 5boys and 7 girls. Imagine yourself at Clarke Quay at 1am in the morning. My mom would kill Me if she knows abt it. My parents weren't here btw!
. Shu Yu was drunk btw! (okay, just tipsy) She kept saying unusual things! And she said this...
"Luckily I've friends like Iszwan... Or else I confirm kena rape!"
Hahahaha. That shows Vina is absolutely wrong! But , she is safe home. And I walked Pei San to the cab! Yea!


Shu Yu's drunk! (okay, not so)

Look at Jazreeel's eyes! They are glowing! lol.

I reached home very late. So yah, I had worked the very next day.


Anyway, I really had an awesome night! A night that I'll never forget for years to come! ( I promise!) Oh yah, I really hate my hair! It just sinks! WTH O_0


Everyone, Thank You. More pics on Multiply.


"Omg, is that You in the dress?"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home