ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, November 24, 2008

5th Day / Introduction.

Hey.

So today was practically my fifth day of work. I haven't blogged about my work huh.

Anw, Nelson thinks I'm desperate. Hahah. For getting a job too soon when there still like a freaking 3 months for Me to rot at home (literally).

I was actually getting restless as each passing day. So when an offer came (out of no where) I accepted it! Anw, Thank You Hong Ren!
So now as I'm reflecting... I realise that I'm actually quite Naive.

Anyway it's neither the best job in town nor it's the worst job available. But I'm very very lucky to get one so quickly. So I'll not complain too much about it ( I've promised).

Today was the fifth day ( I'm being repetitive!) and I already have few scratches on my right arm. Believe Me, it's not an easy job. And I seriously like my job. ( okay it's a small lie) But hey, I get to meet a lot of people. I've made alot of mature friends and we really hit off very quickly. My supervisor Mr Abidin is the coolest Boss! And You should meet the Manager ( my Boss's Boss!) , he is a great Man.

Plus, I get to learn a lot of new things! Well, on the first day, I learnt the Art of Packaging. Second day, I learnt testing on an electric equipment ( Fun lah!). Third day, I got my first hand on handling trading! ( A bit confusing. ) while the Forth day I get to interact with people! And today, was a bit violent! The computer hanged!

I guess I'm okay for now. A promise is A promise! It may seems hard, It may seems complicated and It may seems impossible but nothing is impossible!

Thank You again. Someday I treat You to makan! Hahah.




" Do you know how to use the Excel?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home