ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bitch!

I've never done this before. This will be a different approach. I'm slowly opening more about my life and all those beautiful People in My (not so wonderful) life.


This post is dedicated specially to You since You wanted it so much! See! I'm such a good friend. (I'm not Your slave!)



I guess You should have reached Australia by now. Anyway, You're Suck! Hahah.

So yah, how should I start it. Hmm... Let's time travel!

She's a Bitch! Hahah. It's not a typical Romeo & Juliet love story. Where the hero and heroin risked through Hell just so that they can be together Forever and Ever. There's no Romance! It just a typical story when a boy meets a girl. I found it very amusing. As I look back, I wonder how in the first place we became so closed.

First, We got to know each other just a few months back. Second, We weren't as closed as this when we first Met, We were enemies! Hahah. And third, She's a Bitch! I still remember the first thing She ever said to Me. And it went like this...
"Eh You, go away lah! I want to sitt next to Cynthia!"

So We had the same language class. Ironically, She came from the "Best" Express class, but She never beat Me in test! ( okay she beat Me once only!) Hahah. For the next three months We had to sit next to each other. And believe Me, it was Hell! She would pinch Me, vandalise My Practice paper, take my pencil case away and hide it somewhere far away, copy my work, "force" Me to do Her practice paper and last but not least... We would crack beautiful jokes! (okay, the last one is not much of a hell). I was the Victim! ( Not the other way round huh!)

Somehow, Someway We became closed. When We couldn't get enough of each other, We would argue for hours on the phone or Msn. Seriously, We don't talk, We argue! By the way, Nelson and Ridhwan thought We had a relationship. Hahaha. Omg, that's suicide!
Every time We talked, We always ended up arguing with each other. At first We would start talking about random stuff before not too long, We would argue again and over again! It's cool right? But I really enjoy it. Hahaha











We argued a lot! lol. Some of the recent conversation.

As a friend She's really spice up my life! So Boys, She's Single! And She's not a bad choice if You want to make her as a Girlfriend, but I've to say that She's a tough nut to crack! Oh yah, better buy some good insurance policy too! (cause She can get Very violent at times)





I guess, everyone will face separation in their Life at some point. It's totally suck because She going to leave for Australia soon for Good. Yes, For Good. I guess separation is unavoidable. But Hey, You ( Yah YOU!) will always have the friend in Me! I'm Your Angel! Hahaha.

So You better not forget about Me! If You do, I will be soo Angry with You! (Okay, I lie) And You owe Me a Present!
And I think I really need to buy a skype phone. Cause that way, I don't have to burn a hole in my pocket when I get my monthly phone bills!



"See You in December!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home