ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Doing just Fine.

Hello.

Merry Christmas Everyone. I know I'm late by two days. What a Sucker I am. Sorry for the late wishes. Anyway Selamat Awal Muharram to all My muslim friends! (Muslim new year!).

So I have been doing a lot of things lately. Yah, A lot. There's a lot of changes here and there. Significant & slight, I would say.

So today, I have finally cleared my book rack & drawer! My mom has been nagging & I guess yesterday's nagging was the last straw. I took all the past years text books (FIY I still kept my sec 1 books!) and stacked to one corner (like stacko!). Gosh, You have to see it Yourself. I create my own Pisa tower! I don't know if I should throw all the books away now (there goes my Pisa tower) . Hmm... maybe I should wait for another nagging?

And, I have finally finally finally sent my handphone for service. I have been phoneless for quit some time.

And Last but not least, I did something good in return! Yea. One good deed up the list!



" Thank You Boy (: "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home