ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, December 22, 2008

Lion Roar!

It was Awesome, but sadly We lost.







The atmosphere was indescribable. I've never seen anything like that before. 48000 spectators, shouting their lungs out, cursing the referee & making thunderous Roar! How I wish I could have a device that could capture every moment of it. Does that such device exist? Oh Yah, there is. A videocam!

Gahh... Need to control myself a little bit here. Neeed to prioritise the most important thing first.


And Yah, will I get to experience it again? It gonna be demolished You know? I don't see the rational to that. Is it dilapidated? An eyesore? Booo!




" Tmr, I'm gonna sack all my Vietnamese workers, I'm gonna hire Thailand worker."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home