ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year!

Okay. It'll be just minutes away till 2009 is here. (thats if my mechanical clock is right lah)

And here I am, at home typing this. Initially had plans of celebrating it but, something came up last minute (which is like always). I am sorry.

So now what is there for Me? Hmm... new Year. New Resolution, I perhaps. 2008 had been a bit disappointing, I'm not gonna lie to myself but I'm content with what I have and achieved. Maybe my 2009 resolution would be, to really not get myself into more trouble. Amin.

Goodnight everyone. Enjoy the fireworks.

Oh yah, I got my phone back. So whoever You are, You can call Me now.

And, Please someone stop the war.


" Eh, can You come to work tmr morning? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home