ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Officially 2009

Great. We're in the 2009. Somehow It feels very wierd deep inside. It feels like something is incomplete. Oh yah, it is. I terribly miss School. A place where I know that I get to meet tons of beautiful people. A place where I know, I'm truly safe.

No wonder it feels weird. I've been following this motion of waking up weeeeeee early on every 2nd January, for the past years (okay I forgot the exact). And now that I know that I won't have to wake up early tmr, it does feel sucky.

I won't get to wake up exactly 6.30am for school. I won't get to don my white uniform. And I won't get to receive anymore pocket money from my mom.

It has been a great 2008 ( okay it's a small lie). 2009 would be something better or maybe worser. We'll have to wait and see.

Goodnight. And May the World be a Peaceful place. Someone please stop the War.


" You're darn Lame! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home