ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sunsilk Straight & Sleeek.

Today's freaky I guess. Well, I'm glad to make it through the day. Know what, I was one minute Late for work. And now I've this Big ugly red circle on my punch card. It's been one week since I started work at an Ungodly hour. I used to start at 8.30 am, but they asked Me to start an hour early. I guess the money is just too tempting for Me to reject.


And Mdm Lan Hua joked that I should just work permanently and not continuing my study. Hahah. That would be nice, but I rather suffer and die trying to achieve my dream.

Oh I just learnt that if You want to use a conditioner, You've to use a shampoo first then the conditioner! Hahahah.



" Hey. The dress came already! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home