ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Karma

Almost late today. I think I ran about 600 meters from the bustop to the Logistic Center. You know, morning exercise is good to kick start your day. Thankfully, no Ugly red circle on my punch card.

And again today I caught myself watching MNC Indonesia Channel. (It's a Privilege when You work at Starhub) I was just curious what show was on the air this time. This time I think they air a good show. It's really an eyeopener to start with. It was actually a reality show. It's called "Minta Tolong" or in English, "Pleading for Help". The motive of this show was to find out how many people would help the less fortunate. There's was this Lady, she pretended to be a beggar asking the local restaurants & food hawkers to donate some food for her sicked child. If you don't know, in Indonesia, the rich go to the restaurants and the poor go to food hawkers. Those from the middle Group? There's no such thing as the middle group. In Indonesia, it's either You're Rich or Poor.

I realise that only the poor would help the poorer. The rich? Most don't have a shred of Empathy at all. It's kind of pathetic that out of 137 people who the lady had asked for help, only one was willing to donate some food for her sicked child. Of course, the person who had helped her wasn't rich. She too struggled to make ends meet.

So I think I learnt something. Even how much We struggle at Life, we should still help one another without second thoughts. It's Karma. If You help People, they too will help You one day. Can never know, maybe someday I become a Bankrupt and end up begging at Bugis, infront of Rochor Center NTUC Market, People would still help Me. Life is unpredictable. But hopefully, that won't happen to Me. Hahah.


" Eh We jog to Queenstown Primary then to Queensway Secondary? " - Haris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home