ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wireless Internet / FreshBox

Hey. I'm so proud of myself. Finally set my own Wireless Network. And I call my Network Iszwan's Network. LOL. Nice right?

I'm just truly amazed what a router can do. It's simply convenient that I can transfer all my files from one computer to another at the touch of a button. And there's so much more a router can do.

It just simply pathetic that I found myself lost in Suntec City today. Of course I wasn't alone. What happens when two bloody Idiots who have a pathetic sense of direction & zero fashion sense go shopping? It can't be that bad You know. I got myself a hoodie and a Freshbox T-shirt.



" How to get to Vivo City from here siah? " - Idiot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home