ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mdm Cheng. / 27 Feb.


Hey.

I really had a great time. I ate a lot. I drank a lot too. Seriously, it's the first time I've ever gone to Seoul Garden ( I know I'm a loser). And when we sang 'Happy Birthday' together, all eyes were on Us. I think these beautiful memories will live with me for a very long time.

Gah. I miss her lessons & not to forget, her mindmaps. I regret not finishing all her Math assessment papers and doing all the topical physic mindmaps . That explains why I was denied an A1.
















She's truly one of the most Wonderful person I've ever met. I hope we get to do this every year.
More pics on Multiply.

Jon Thank You for the Present! (:


"Okay, I'm gonna transfer to Temasek."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home