ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, February 23, 2009

Look at the bright side.

So I finally got my Polytechnic enrolment package. Everyone already got theirs a week ago. I just realised I'm the last few to get them. Must be the Hair. Yah, the Hair. They don't like my Hair. LOL.

It does feel great when you got the school or the course of your choice.

I'm pretty mixed here. I can't ask for much. I got my choice of school but not the course that I actually had dreamt of. (I dreamt about it day & night) Well it just showed that there are 80 people who are better than Me. Basket.



But it's okay, as long as I do well and get good G.P then qualify for Business Modules in the second Year, I can say that I'm not an Idiot. Being Second choice is not that bad. (okay I'm lying) Look at the bright side, I'm gonna be more IT pro than those who take purely Business Modules when second Year starts. Hahah.


" Oh fuck, I'm starting to regret not going JC. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home