ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, April 10, 2009

09.04.09

I really had a Great time. Though earlier plans were thwarted, overall we did have a Quality time spent together.

Everyone has changed. So different since the last time We met. I've changed. You've changed. She's changed. He's changed. I think I looked more stupid & less human looking. Hahah.

Old memories hunting Us down. Reminisce all the past Experiences, Fights & Joy. We talked about our Primary school teachers. Wondering if they are still teaching in Queestown. And We talked about our Old Crushes. Hahah. I still remember this girl. I had crushed on Her. She was from EM1. I wonder if she remember Me.

Actually, nothing really change. It feels like Old Time.









You know, toilets are hard to find at Siloso beach. They are like a couple hundred metres strategically apart. Say if You need to go to the toilet. That means, You need to run a couple hundred metres to the toilet, half-naked. If You're too tired, just do Your business in the sea! Of course I didn't do it in the Sea.


More Pics at Multiply.


" Whats the name of the Girl from Em1 that You like? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home