ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, April 3, 2009

I think I'm getting complacent. Must be the Protein Bar.


Ever since there's a new CFO, there's been a lot of changes here and there particularly about the Overtime issue. I just thought it's a bit unfair to some older workers. Because without Overtime Pay, overall their monthly income is not that much actually. Sum more they work longer hour than some of those who hold better & high post. They take shorter breaks, less leave and zero day off.

But then again, at least the idea is much better than laying off workers.


I can't complain much. I'm just a Temporary Logistic Staff who does 99% purely mundane stuff than uses 3.051% brain cells. Dude, my Life is Boring.




" From now on, Everyone must fill up the Approval form. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home