ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Monday, May 11, 2009

Computing Math/Business Stats

So I finally gotten my Mathematics result. I think I should be elated with a C. Credit to Ashley as well as Derrick for wasting their precious time to teach Me A Maths from Scratch. How wonderful, two people need to teach Me A math. I guess You know now how terrible my Level of Mathematics is.

This week gonna be a very Crazy one I think. Make up lessons, two tests (Another A Math test. Damn. ) Web Publishing Projects & Practical and of course the one that I can't wait for- Outward Bounders Interaction Camp! I think it's would be a miracle if I can manage my time well for this whole week.

And I've been eating a lot lately. My appetite has been good. Must be the People around Me. They're Great. I hope I can gain atleast 5kg by the end of June. LOL. I've been doing a lot of Weight Training too. Don't laugh.


And I just sent my Diploma Plus Program registration. I hope they consider Me. It's sucks real bad if not. There's too much application in Business. I need a balance in poly. And Ashley owes Me an Ice Cream (=

I guess thats it. I think I better start peeking through my Java notes. I tend to build Castle in the air during Lectures. Goodnight Sweet ppl. Study smart.


" If I laugh, I treat You Ice Cream! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home