ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Decisions. Decisions. / Kayaking One Star!

Hey World.

Wow. Today was tiring indeed but overall I had fun. I didn't expect to use a lot of arm strength at first. I learnt a lot. One thing was that, don't have to be afraid to be in middle of the deep sea. Well not because that I have a life-jacket on, it's because I know I'll not be alone in the sea.











I don't know why suddenly I feel so motivated after meeting Mdm Cheng for the first time in 3months. I know, I screw up some things about my Life. She gave me a few encouraging words. They were sweet I think.

And I watched movie while sitting of the floor. Thats something new. I think it's romantic. Okay I shall note that. 101 Romantic Ways: Sitting on the floor(at the front) while watching a GV Max movie.


" Iszwan is Hard-working and... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home