ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, June 5, 2009

Please Be Nice To Me.

Hello World. I'm just glad that the week is finally over. Maybe because One project is done and over with.

I learnt something new and it sets Me thinking somehow. I told Myself a lot of times not to leave things till last minute. I guess I've such a forgetful mind. Or maybe because I got myself too occupied with Computer Science and Computing Math/Business Stats (my weakest module) that I totally forgotten about my Web Publishing Project. I'm just glad that I sacrificed my sleep for that. Atleast I won't have a couple of sleepless nights later.

I guess I'm back to what I'm ought to do. Computer Science & Computing Math/Business Stats please be nice to Me.

I don't like Fridays that have no OB training. It feels super empty.

Goodnight Sweet People.


" You never sleep huh? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home