ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleepy/ Girls' Domination.

Eh. I'm so blooody sleepy luh. It's only 10.34 pm. And I still haven't finished my COS Proposal (the so-called IT Business project) that is due on Friday.

I just received an E-mail from my Lecturer. I didn't get a place in the Diploma Plus Program. Basket. I met the criteria lor. It would be a Big Breakthrough if I get to study Advance Web Design & Production. Whats surprising is there are more Girls than Boys who got into it. You rarely see Girls interested in Programming and stuff. But I admire those Girls who interested in the IT field. It's not an easy subject to start with. And I salute them.

Okay. Goodnight World. Study Smart.

Socket Rock My Socks! See You all on Friday! I miss You ppl.


" Thank You. We will inform You of any changes. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home