ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Socket / I camped at I Camp.

I make it as quick as possible. I've less than 6 hrs to finsih my Week 5 Web Publishing 1% project. I guess it's due to bad time management. But it's okay. I had a good reason.

I Camp was a Blast. My Group was the Best. The most Enthusiastic group of people I've ever mixed with. We clicked Super-Ultra fast. Maybe because Everyone likes to talk Rubbish like Me, especially the Girls. The Girls were Awesome. Who would ever thought that the Girls could be louder than the Boys. I guess it's not the End yet. It's just the beginning of something Great. Socket was Wonderful. I'll look forward to every Friday.

I guess thats it. I talk more about it next time.


" Concentration.Concentration. This is a game of Concentration. " ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home