ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bus 11 / Business Development Solutions

Yo. It's already past midnight. To be exact now it's 2:45 am. I've never walk such a long distance alone before in my life. Another new thing that I've so far achieved. I shouldn't have stayed till midnight at KAP. I should have just catch the last Bus. But I will not regret that. I really do enjoy the company of my OB Mates. They are Blooody sporting people. So yah, from my house to Ngee Ann Poly isn't that far from what I first thought actually. Everything is like connected. Maybe some parts are just a little bit dark. Atleast I didn't hail a cab. The cab's fare could last Me another week.

I received a call from my lecturer. I got into Diploma Plus Programme. I was offered Business Development Solution instead. Guess what, this programme will probably take up chunk of my June Holiday. I don't know whether I should take it or not. It seems attractive. From what I see now is that I'm not really doing well right now. Maths is taking up 60% of my brain cells. Whereas I'm just doing fairly average on my 5 other modules. I need to sit down & really plan what I'm gonna do for the next few months. The workload has already starting to pile up. Maybe the first thing I should do is to tidy up my room

Gooodnight. Sweet Dreams people.


" I want nobody nobody. But You. " ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home