ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, April 17, 2009

To be in the Student Council.

Hey.


Today was Super Awesome. Just that Mei Yi was absent. The first girl in my class I talked to. LOL. Wasted siah. If not can bond. It's okay there's 8 May!

So today I really had fun. I think my classmates are funny & interesting people. Though I share no common interest with most of them, we clicked fast. Maybe not all I guess. But slowly We'll get to know each other better. We played Human Foosball & Water Bomb Battlefield. I got Wet. Hahah.

I really have utmost respect for the ICT Student Council. They're like the backbone of the ICT. Plus the people in the Student Council are all funny people. They're bloody Joker. They really inspire Me. Somehow. Maybe I should make a new Goal. To Be in the Student Council.


I met this Girl. She's from another class. I just find her very amusing. Though She looks petite, she the most outgoing & sporty person I've ever met. Kudos to Her. Without Her I don't think Ulong can win.

And She said my legs are sexy. LOL. Maybe next time I wear FBT when I've shaved my legs or something. Hahah.


" Hi. My name is Kimberly. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home