ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just these will do.

Tmr is school.
I really starting to really really like school.
Holiday was somehow wisely spent.
I'm just glad that I got myself into a group of Great people.
I hope it stays the same.
It adds meaning to my life.
I already screwed a lot.
So no more.

Tmr will also be D-day.
I hope for an A.
I really did put a lot of effort.
But when I think again.
I could have put even more.
So tmr will be D-day.

I'm already a quarter through the first Year of Poly Life.
My goal is simple.
Diploma Plus.
Just that will do.
These will be the five things I hope to do from now.
Master Computer Science.
Learn a new Programming language.
Bond with my OB mates & classmates.
Stop doing things that makes my Mom to nag.
And start to see things from different perspectives.
Just that will do for now.


" Tomorrow meet at the same place, same timing. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home