ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Cutest pair of Shoe

I still remember my first ever pair of shoe. It was the cutest pair of shoe of all. They had stars on the side and they would light up every time I took a step. I was so in love with it that I even wore it to sleep.

I also remember my first ever pair of Soccer Boot. It was given by my uncle. I wanted it so badly because I wanted to join Tanjong Pagar Junior Soccer Team but my parents couldn't afford one. Thankfully I had a Life saver. As Years went on the pair of legs grew bigger and the shoe got even tighter. So I would save a few cents each day so I could get myself a new pair of soccer boot. But I was terrible at managing my own finance. My father surprised me with something that I couldn't ask for more. A new pair of soccer boot. It wasn't the most flashy one nor it was the one that I had promised myself that I would save enough to purchase it. But it has been with Me since secondary 1 up till now. All the major wins, draws and loses.

I also remember my very first shoe which I bought with my own money(it was on sale!). It was a pair of Mizuno Sports Shoe. My most favourite pair of shoe that time. It was my school shoe, running shoe and even soccer shoe at some point of time.

So after Yesterday's night jogging (with Awesome ppl) it kind of set Me thinking actually about the shoe I'm currently wearing now(I bet You don't know the Brand). It has always been the same for all my other past shoes (which I bought on sale of course!). They are always my school shoe cum running shoe cum soccer shoe cum my only only shoe that I wear to everywhere. I'm just amazed at how my current shoe can still survive for the 9 weeks ever since Poly started. And the last 9 weeks ago have been awesome.


" Lets run to Dairy Farm and back to school. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home