ISZWAN GOES ONLINE

Friday, July 10, 2009

I went to Microsoft / Motivate Me.

Today was mixed of Good and Bad.
I could imagine what I'm gonna be doing once graduated.
Not everyone was fortunate as Me.
I'm just thankful for being selected to go on this workshop.

Now I know I can do some wonders with the Computer.
I like the working atmosphere a lot.
They give you a very spacious room with very huge Workstation.
And You can have all the luxury and time of your life to create something out of nothing.
It's everyone's dream job.
Who doesn't want their very own office at the start of their career.

So I reflected and thought.
Is this what I really want to do in life.
Maybe a year ago I had a different kind of life that I want in mind.
But life is full of mystery.
You won't know what will happen until you see it for yourself.
I'm just trying by best to make things right again.
So let see how far I can go from here.

So after today's Business Stats/Computing Math Understanding Test.
I think I'm just plain terrible at Probability.
It's the only lecture that I can make beautiful Castle in the air.
If I ever play shares on the stock market, I would probably end up with the biggest loses.

Goodnight.




" You won yourself a book prize. " (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home